I'm not dead guys!
Just been super busy , because in the last week, I have:
1. Worked 35 hours in the salon,
2. Learned how to do NMR, HPLC, and LC-MS,
3. Learned what all of those stand for, (Nuclear magnetic resonance, high pressure liquid chromatograhy, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.)
4. Watched 46 hour-long episodes of televison. (Most proud of this one!)
Highly recommended if you have the time: if, in the process of various new year's cleaning rituals, you decide to sort through the closet, take the time to look through the pockets of old coats, bags and pants. Here are the treasures I discovered:
8.7 tons of lint
3 lip balms
1 $20 dollar bill
$9.55 in BART tickets
1 copy of Sister Carrie
3 unused gift cards
1 piece of emo poetry from 9th grade which now fits neatly in an ashtray.
This is part of my resolutions, the rest of which are:
1. Get a job/internship/research position,
3. Read a book a month,
4. Go out for good food at least once a week,
5. Go to more gigs,
6. Finish the 365 day photo challenge--all on film,
7. Watch 100 movies.
The above are placed in order of increasing likelihood.
How have your breaks been so far flist? Any interesting presents? Fun vacations? Amusing stories? Exciting new moles? Talk to me! :D( MoviesCollapse )